2 cups espresso (approx. 120 ml)
2 gelatine sheets
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp amaretto
Fruits for decoration
1. For the espresso pool:
Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for 5 minutes, wring out and add to the hot coffee.
2. Incorporate the sugar and amaretto.
Stir gently and pour into 4 verrines.
3. For the mascarpone Chantilly, mix the mascarpone with the egg yolks and sugar until they form a smooth and even mixture.
4. Add the cream gradually to prevent lumps forming.
5. Pour the mixture into a cream whipper and close it. Use 1 to 2 gas cartridges depending on the size of the cream whipper.
6.Leave to cool upside down in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
7. Spread the mixture directly over the espresso pool and garnish with fruits.
Serve with a scoop of Tiramisù ice cream.